Have you looked at the calendar lately? It happened so quickly, didn’t it? Here in the United States, we are in the middle of back-to-school season. As children return to the classroom, companies tend to establish new goals and find a rededication to their business. There is no better way to grow your organization forward than to focus on DEI, embracing and improving office culture.
Numbers tell the story
According to a study by Glassdoor, 56% of workers ranked a strong workplace culture as more important than salary.
Improved Office Culture = Happier Employees
An Oxford University study recently found that workers are approximately 13% more productive when happy,
Happier Employees = More Productive Workforce
So now you might ask yourself, How can I improve office culture, productivity and grow forward?
DEI education and training are key. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are three main focus areas for an ideal corporate culture. Three ways to support this initiative:
- Invest in your team and let them know you believe in them.
- Listen to them, work to understand and appreciate every individual for their full potential, and help them achieve just that.
- Remember that employees generally want to belong, to have a stake in the common goal, be included and involved; individuals now more than ever want to contribute to and be a part of success.
Bottom Line: We ALL need a WIN right now
Interested in online business education focusing on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion? Check out our courses on these topics and reach out for more information on how to get started.
- 1- Embracing Diversity- Diversity 101, created for everyone
- 2- Leading with Diversity- Geared towards management and leadership
- 3- Winning Teams Win with Diversity and Inclusion- Designed for leadership teams
- Reach out today to sign up or contact us for additional information.
- 4- Inclusive Leadership- Launch and more details coming soon